'63 POMO Telecaster
Available Now at Nick's Hand-Picked, we have a virtually brand-new, custom-ordered Fender Custom Shop '63 Post-Modern Telecaster. This guitar is a true gem!
- Make and Model: Fender Custom Shop '63 Post-Modern Telecaster
- Year Built: 2021
- Body: Ash
- Finish: 2-Tone Sunburst - Journeyman Relic
- Neck: '63 Telecaster spec. - heavy relic
- Neck Specs: '60s Style Oval "C" shape, 1st fret depth: .810", 12th fret depth: .950", bone nut w/ 1.650" width, Narrow Tall Frets
- Pickups: Neck: SH-55 Seth Lover Humbucker, Bridge: Hand-wound Loaded '51 Nocaster
- Condition: Like New! Masterfully produced heavy relic work by Fender
- Weight: 7.2lbs!!
- Included: Original hard-shell case, Case Candy, Ashtray bridge cover, COAs
- Shipping: Free Secured & Insured to CONUS
- STL Local?: Pick-up & Drop-off Available - please contact to set an appointment
Don't miss this opportunity to own a top-tier, custom-ordered Fender Telecaster from the renowned Custom Shop. It's in impeccable condition and comes with all the original accessories. Free shipping is available, and if you're in the STL area, we offer local pick-up and drop-off options. Contact us now to make an appointment or secure this amazing guitar today!